Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crossroads



An Ancient Saying:

“The moon is a ship that sails across the sky, growing in size and radiant intensity as it collects the souls of the dead until full, when it then releases graceful souls into heaven and retreats to begin the cycle all over again.”

It is written that God paints the sky with his intentions and reveals to those willing to listen…and then, he comes to you one night and whispers your name, “Awaken”…

Crossroads

The sound of a far off and distant cry captured my thoughts and pulled me into a realm of wonder. Growing louder, the sounds of a great flock of birds drew near…

With singular, unknown purpose and graceful moves, held up by the breath of God, they arrived at a place of his choosing.

My soul, not long awakened and reborn in truth, stood at the crossroads, as the great flock spiraled down to the lake for the first time.

My heart raced with excitement as I knew within that I must leave here…Called by thoughts afar, expressed by a million voices…these living souls with singular thought…spoke to me.  “It is time.”

Called to a higher purpose with eyes opened to destiny…It’s time to choose, and so with burdens dropped…My spirit was ready…

Millions of wings spread out across the lake in crescent and prepared to leave. Then at once, the crash of thunder echoed across the water. Millions of beating wings rose as one into the morning sunrise with racing hearts pulled by purpose, carrying one more soul with them.

---------------------------------------- 

About this Expression: Late in 2006, snow geese descended onto Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships Quebec and stayed for two weeks. It was the first time that “Snow Geese” ever visited the area. They usually follow the lay lines when migrating however the autumn that year was very strange as we had very warm weather (80 degrees F) into October. Needless to say, Ayer’s Cliff Quebec is not on their migration route.

As for me, it was a difficult year financially and spiritually as the strings of life were hammering and wearing me down to a crisis point. As I looked back to those moments, I realized that the geese came for me; it was a conscious moment in sync with nature and the universe; it was time for me to leave Ayer’s Cliff and start a new life…World United was on its way and my days as a spiritual activist and truth seeker were beginning. (Details will be forthcoming)

Stewart Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab