Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Road Home



The Road Home

Adorned and Decorated by paintings of light from universal galleries of thought,
vision takes me beyond imposed barriers to my freedom and peace of mind.
Empathy illuminates the endless dimensions before me, and chases away the night, while my heart breathes the fragrance of the valley and my soul touches the sky.

Imprints of reflected vision birthed by love long ago,
reveals its mystery and weaves itself into understanding and happiness.
Here I leave my experience of tears and laughter to paint the last canvass of memories and say
“I love you!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab