Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Morning Walk



Morning Walk

Daylight dawns my morning walk, uplifting silence heard,
peaceful moments I embrace, with animal, tree n’ bird.

Country life in harmony, pleasant heartful tether,
where consciousness gathers all, brings it all together.

Paths I’ve traveled, ones less taken, brought me here today,
mistakes have made me wiser as karma had its say.

I’m well at hand and hidden, ascending older years,
for all my past is gathered, resolved, and without fears.

My spirit reborn, has risen, ego holds no reigns,
imprisoned mind no longer, nor weighed down by its chains.

As time unfolds before me, I know from right and wrong,
standing on foundations, understanding keeps me strong.

I walk on my good morning, my thoughts surrounding me,
ready for the days ahead, with light that helps me see.
----------------------------------------------------
Edited: April 23rd, 2021

About: “Morning Walk” expresses the peace I found after a long and painful battle of purging all my demons of addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab