Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Salvation


Salvation

I am spirit, I am wings,
I bring terror to tyrant kings.
I am here, I am now,
I am everywhere that I vow.

I am storm born, lightnings glare,
I am the soul’s protector n’ heir.
I am prophesized with a mark,
I am fire in the dark.

I am the watcher of the skies,
the oracle of the wise,
I am the hush of screams,
the voice in dreams.

I carry the future, and a warning,
empathy to the mourning,
I am the end to damnation,
I am your Salvation.
--------------------------

About this Poem: The World inches closer to global war and annihilation but as 2016 came to an end, the lies of the west were laid bare in front of the global community…mainstream news was exposed for willfully spreading the sins of their government. All over the World, by virtue of the internet and independent thinking, the people have awakened from a spell that was cast over them by media propaganda. We now stare truth in the face…the lies have fallen, morals will be chosen as time closes in on the tyrants…Salvation is in the peoples grasp…it speaks to you in times of silence, and great upheaval to awaken you at the right moment, to fight for your freedom…and your Salvation. 

2 comments:

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab